netbook

hi uollss...
just wanna share my new housemate, will be with me my frenz while eating, sleeping, watching tv
but not at bathing, cooking or washing..
introducing my new housemate..
.................
...........
........
.....
...
..
.

the time that lappy staying at low yat

now lappy is my new housemate

look at the purple colour

ok...
name: purple lappy
spec: 
- Intel Atom N??? xhengat) 1.66GHz.
- 2GB DDR3 RAM.
- 500GB HDD 

yg lain spec nyer aku xhengat...n the big Q, y i'm buying this lappy???
actually i'm in the middle to choose ACER ASPIRE 1 HAPPY & ASUS..
after asking so many2 Q, then i decide to buy this lappy under ASUS
beside that, before this i've bee use ACER.so, why not i'm trying the new 1
because of this is the latest spec that i can get...which is the HD is 500GB!!!!
then i buy this laaa...........

No comments:

Post a Comment